We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, are inspired by God, and contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to do evil.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that those who fail to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior are lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to salvation, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together.
Have a question about what we believe at Grace Church? Get in touch with Grace Church directly by clicking the button below.